Thursday, June 16, 2011

Global Wristband Project

Sometimes I find myself searching the vast web just clicking away at anything that looks interesting. 20 some articles, 10 blogs later I came across a really amazing blog that I just had to share.

http://www.globalwristbandproject.blogspot.com/

and here is the website to order!
http://www.globalwristbandproject.com/about.html

Photo Source



Here you can purchase a really nice bracelet to raise awareness to disaster relief projects. Each year this organization contributes their proceeds to a different "disaster relief location."

I was really happy of the idea of donating money to this organization knowing that it would help someone way less fortunate than myself but most off all I like the message. These bracelets are woven together so tightly representing the idea that when we work together beautiful things can happen.

"Banded together, we help each other help one another."


Mine should arrive in 1-2 weeks! :-)

Namaste

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment